The Used Kitchen Company’s extensive collection of designer kitchens includes makes such as Bulthaup, Poggenpohl, Boffi, Hacker, Ikea, Howdens and over 40 other leading kitchen brands. If you are looking to buy a designer kitchen at a fraction of its retail price, take a look at our wide range of used and ex-display kitchens for sale.
Our Used Kitchens come from private homes and can be anything from brand new and ‘never been used’, to 10 years old+. These kitchens are often top-of-the-range and can include very high-end appliances, giving you the opportunity to buy a full designer kitchen at a fraction of its RRP. We also offer cheap kitchen units and other furniture – many of which are from leading designers, allowing you to find your dream kitchen and look after your wallet at the same time.
Whilst our appliances are typically of very high quality, please remember they are used, so do not come with warranties and may also need a good clean when installed. The units may have cutouts to accomodate undersink pipes and electrics. We recommend buyers view any used kitchen before purchasing.
The Benefits of Buying a Used Kitchen
Buying a kitchen through The Used Kitchen Company allows you to:
- Afford a top-of-the-range kitchen that would normally be out of budget
- Save money on what can be the single largest purchase for a family home
- Add value to your residential property
- Help the environment by recycling
The Benefits of Selling a Used Kitchen
Selling your kitchen through The Used Kitchen Company means you can:
- Benefit from our expert advice in handling all aspects of your sale
- Earn money instead of paying for a skip
- Reach thousands of registered buyers looking for a new kitchen
- Avoid the hassle and stress of finding a buyer yourself. Our kitchen specialists offer a complete service from start to finish; preparing listings, handling enquiries, arranging viewings, negotiating the sale and coordinating dismantle and collection.
Our Used Kitchen Specialists
The Used Kitchen Company’s experts will work with you closely to provide a specialised and complete service from start to finish. While we are finding you a buyer for your kitchen we will keep you updated of any interest and liaise with you regarding viewings and offers. Once a sale has been agreed, we will coordinate the dismantle and collection of your kitchen and will transfer payment to you once the kitchen has been collected.
Our reputation within the kitchen industry has been earned from 12 years of working with hundreds of kitchen showrooms across the UK and helping thousands of buyers find stunning kitchens at amazing prices. Click here to view some of our client testimonials.
You can view our wide selection of used kitchens here.